Thursday, December 24, 2020

It's A...

BOY!! It's a BOY! I have a son! Asher Ely Middleton VI has entered the world! Mother and baby are doing exceptionally well and have successfully completed our family!

Karly and Kendra have started school and are doing well, only needing reminders to do their homework. Cayla and Ad are both doing well also and are happy that their younger sisters are finally old enough to play with them.

Brenna is now running all over the place and getting into everything.

I don't know how life could possibly get any better! I haven't mentioned this to Gianna yet, but I've been considering moving to a bigger house or possibly having one built on the land we're on now. She's been saying we're outgrowing our current house and she's right. There isn't much room here at all for a family as big as ours has gotten. Especially now that we have Asher who will be needing his "big boy" toddler bed soon.

Right now, Cayla and Ad are sharing a room, Karly and Kendra are sharing a room, and Brenna has one to herself, but if we don't move, we'd have to squeeze Asher in there too and there just isn't much space. Oh well, that's a decision for another day. For now, I'm calling it a night. It's my turn for the middle-of-the-night feeding and I only have a few hours before my babyboy is up crying for his daddy.

Good night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teenagers Times Four

There are now four teenagers in this house! All the make-up, skin care products, hair care products, nail polish and shoes... every where! I...