Monday, January 11, 2021

Teenagers Times Four

There are now four teenagers in this house! All the make-up, skin care products, hair care products, nail polish and shoes... every where! It's insanity, but it's my insanity and overall, I love it.

Everyone is doing well. None of the kids have an average lower than a B, Cayla and Ad are looking into taking college classes before they graduate and it's looking like Karly and Kendra will be able to also.

Cayla wants a boyfriend which I'm okay with I suppose, but I worry that she's trying to grow up too fast. Ad doesn't want a steady girlfriend, but he is considering asking a girl in his class on a date.

Thankfully, neither Karly nor Kendra have mentioned any boys to me, but that doesn't mean they're not interested. They're very close with Cayla and Ad so I'm sure there have been talks.

I'm glad little Brenna is still a little girl. She still enjoys me reading to her and lets me play games with her. At least until this Friday when she joins the teenage ranks of the Middleton house.

I worry that Ash is a little too serious most of the time and he still misses his grandma from time to time (Gianna's mom passed away), but all in all he's doing well.

It took me a long time to get over the divorce. Gianna and I still aren't on the best of terms, but we're able to be civil and spend time together with the children. I'm happy though and enjoying life. I've considered dating again, but I just don't have the time to devote to it. Maybe I'll consider it again when Ash is older if I'm not too old myself by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teenagers Times Four

There are now four teenagers in this house! All the make-up, skin care products, hair care products, nail polish and shoes... every where! I...