Monday, January 11, 2021

Settling Settlements

Through the divorce, Gianna had to pay me all the money she hid. My attorney wanted to make her pay more, but I refused. We'll be ok with just getting back the money she hid and she's going to need the money more than me since she had to move out of her mom's house and pay child support for the kids. I almost feel bad about that, but then I remind myself that she's the one who put herself (and all of us) in this situation to begin with. Had she just been honest and told me she wanted out, she probably would've ended up with more money than she had tucked away dishonestly. 

Gianna did ask the kids to come visit a couple times after she got settled into her new place. She came and spent time with the kids for Springfest too and helped them with their egg hunt. They all had fun and I'll admit to enjoying watching them running all over the house and giggling. I cooked a fish dinner and while we didn't all sit down together to eat, everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Brenna had a birthday and started grade school. She looked so adorable that first morning with her little backpack and blonde curls. Tomorrow is Ash's birthday. I'm a little sad about that, but also looking forward to no more stinky potty chairs! The very next day Cayla and Ad will be teenagers. I can't believe I'm already old enough to have teenagers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teenagers Times Four

There are now four teenagers in this house! All the make-up, skin care products, hair care products, nail polish and shoes... every where! I...