Friday, January 8, 2021

Betrayal

I found out last night that Gianna has been taking money from our account and putting it into a secret account she had created with only her name on it. She'd tell me she was paying bills and was instead putting money into this secret account. She had thousands of dollars. Her plan was to take the majority of the money then leave for what she called a vacation. The problem for her is that she didn't know it, but I had found her plane ticket. It's a one way ticket. She never planned to come back.

I am heartbroken and divorced and alone with six small children. She moved out, I think to her mother's. I don't even know for sure. She loves the kids, I know she does, but she never once mentioned when she would see them and didn't ask to take them with her. Maybe the full house was just too much stress for her. I won't give up my kids, but I'd certainly like for us to have shared custody so they still have ample time with their mother. Hopefully she doesn't let them down on that.

I don't even know which bills are behind yet or by how much. I may have to get a job to make sure we all have what we need. I'm starting to regret not getting that university education my father wanted me to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teenagers Times Four

There are now four teenagers in this house! All the make-up, skin care products, hair care products, nail polish and shoes... every where! I...